State Resource Centre for Women
State Resource Centre for Women (SRCW) provide technical assistance towards implementing programmes, laws and schemes meant for women through effective coordination at the state level. The scheme is implemented on sharing basis i.e. 60:40 (Centre Share). A sum of 38.90 lac has been provided for the year 2018-19.
SRCW review and evaluate existing policies, programmes and legislations so that activities which arecross-cutting and multi-disciplinary in nature, synergise harmoniously to reach women beneficiaries.
Technical support in the effective implementation of women related schemes/ programmes.
Convergence with line departments.
Research and studies.
Training and capacity building and awareness generation.
MIS and data collection.
- To regularly review, evaluate and implement gender sensitive programmes,policies, laws and schemes meant for women
- To support initiatives at the State level for Women’s Empowerment
- To Undertake research, Maintain gender related data
- To undertake capacity building programme on women empowerment issues
- To Prepare State Action Plans with focus on women issues
- To provide Technical support to women centric schemes (Beti Bachao Beti Padhoa, One Stop Centres , Women Helpline & Gender Sensitization )
- To Undertake measures to improve the effectiveness of various schemes
- To build IEC material for awareness generation in order to impede patriarchal beliefs
60:40 (Centre : State)
|Dr. Puneet Kaur Grewal (State Project Coordinator)||spcwcdhry[at]gmail[dot]com||8968068092|
|Dr. Promila Kanwar (Specialist Gender)||sgwcdhry[at]gmail[dot]com||7888849664|
|Ms. Sanchita Sharma (Specialist Training)||stwcdhry[at]gmail[dot]com||7888554232|
|Mr. Nitesh Sharma (Assistant Training & Documentation)||assistantwcd.pkl[at]gmail[dot]com||7015755719|