What a Creche is and for whom?
- A safe place where parents, during their time of work, can leave their children who in the age group of 6 months to 6 years.
- A place where young children are nurtured and taken care of in presence of a trained childcare worker.
- A place where children are given opportunities to learn to develop to their full potential.
- A place where children get appropriate nutrition and stimulating environment.
- A place where all the needs of the children are fulfilled.
- Department of Women and Child Development signed an MoU with Mobile Creches to provide training and technical support for setting up creches on 8th March 2021. 30 Model crèches have been launched by Hon’ble CM on 8th March 2021 and Model creches are functional as per norms.
Hon’ble Chief Minister visited our exhibition along with respected Women and child Development, Minister, WCD, Haryana.
As part of State Level Teej Mahotsav in Panipat on 19th August 2023, the Haryana state government invited self-help groups and different state departments to showcase their work and model. Mobile Creches, as the Early Childhood Development (ECD) partner of the Department of Women and Child Development (WCD), presented a live Creche. The creche setup was specific to different focus areas: nutrition, cognitive development, physical development, socio-emotional development & language development and also, MC displayed materials related to child development. WCD and Mobile Creches team demonstrate the Creche live model in State-level Teej Mahotsav at Panipat, Haryana. The Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar and State Minister WCD, Kamlesh Dhanda, MP’s & other dignities visited the creche stall and interacted with the children, creche workers and Mr Aditya Singh, State Program Manager from Mobile Creches. The District Administration (DC, ADC and SDM) officials of Panipat also interacted with the Mobile Creches team and understood more about Early Childhood Care Development through the creche live model.
(During the event Mr Amit Agarwal, Additional Chief Secretary to Chief Minister, Deputy Commissioner, Panipat and ADC, Panipat also visited our stall and Mr, Aditya Singh also interacted with them and also describe the functioning of a model creche. Around 2:30 PM Hon’ble Chief Minister visited our exhibition along with respected Women and child Development, Minister. During the visit Mr. Aditya Singh and Mrs. Parminder, District program officer from WCD, the Panipat department welcomed him and show the creche model. During the visit, Hon’ble Chief Minister also interacts with the children.)