A woman who has done exemplary work in following areas
• Support and rehabilitation of women and children in especially difficult circumstances like destitute women and children, widows, victims of atrocities and conflict disabled women and children, aged women etc.
• Promoting self help group/ women empowerment initiatives.
• Established their own business/ industry and have contributed to the development of women in small span of time besides entrepreneurship.
• Exemplary work/ achievement in public service.
• Award Money - Rs. 1,00 lac and a Citation
Eligibility A woman who has shown exemplary courage at the risk of their own life. Award Money - Rs. 51,000/- and A Citation.
The award would be given to the woman panchayat leader who have done exemplary work for the empowerment of women in any of the following areas: -
• Female literacy
• Health and nutrition
• Universalization of education
• Sanitation, water, hygiene and other key health determinants
• Social audit
• Women empowerment
• Prevention of domestic violence against women
• Prevention of crime/atrocities against women/weaker section
• Community mobilization
• Prevention of female foeticide and improving sex ratio
• Prevention of child marriages
• Environment protection
• Support to women in agriculture and rural industry including promotion of technology to reduce drudgery. Award Money - Rs. 51,000/- and a citation
• Woman of 60 years old or above.
• Any individual who have excelled in any such field in their life especially in outstanding administrative skills, career, sphere/profession, leadership quality, courage, creative work.
• Set up a model or example before the society by showing dexterity and professional integrity and dedicating whole life to the society/ Nation. Award Money - Rs. 21,000/- a citation and a shawl
Eligibility - who have done exemplary achievement beyond their normal duty as recommended by Health Department. Award Money - Rs. 5100/- A citation and a shawl.
Eligibility – Outstanding achievers at National and International National level as recommended by Sports & Youth Affairs Deptt in the calendar year. Award Money - Rs. 5100/- A citation and a shawl each
Eligibility – Who have done exemplary work in the field of literacy, self help group formation and strengthening, awareness generation, preventing female foeticide and child marriage, immunization and supplementary nutrition programme recommended by Distt. Programme officers (ICDS).
Award Money -5100/- A citation and a shawl each.
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE (Rs. 5100/-)
Eligibility –Who have done exemplary work especially cases of moral courage for the cause of women and the achievement is voluntary beyond the normal duty and responsibilities. Award Money Rs. 5100/- A citation and a shawl each.
SOCIAL WORKER (Two Awards) Rs. 5100/-
(a) Working for the welfare for last 5 years
(b) Has good performance in the field of Women Welfare.
(c) Born in Haryana.
(a) Born out of Haryana but working for the cause of women in Haryana. Award Money - Rs. 5100/- A citation and a shawl
(a) Who have shown exemplary work in the field of women entrepreneurship by establishing their own business/ industries.
(b) Have contributed to development of women.
Award Money - Rs. 5100/- A citation and a shawl.
Eligibility – 5 nominees of Stree Shakti Puruskar recommended for the previous year to Government of India. Award Money - Rs. 5100/- A citation and a shawl
Eligibility - For stoppage maximum numbers of child marriages in the year.
Award Money - Rs. 5100/- A citation and a shawl
ANGANWARI WORKER (THREE AWARDS)
Eligibility - whose names have been recommended to Govt. of India for National Level Award for the previous year. Award Money - Rs. 5100/- A citation and a shawl
Govt. of India has instituted the scheme of National level/State level Awards for Anganwadi Workers for displaying their exemplary performance and recognition of their good work. As per guidelines of the Govt. of India, State Level Award has been given to 26 AWW. State Award is carrying cash award of Rs. 5000/- & a citation. Similarly National Level Award is given to one AWW on the basis of the nomination made by the State Govt. National Level Award is carrying Rs. 25000/- and a citation.